Applications for Outstanding Research-2018
Applications are invited from the Staff Members of the Eastern University, Sri Lanka for the above outstanding Research Award.
- The award is for the year 2017 and the publication has to be in 2017 (i.e. the volume/issue has to be in 2017, not the date of acceptance or online).
- Research/review articles published in journals indexed by Web of Science with Eastern University, Sri Lanka as an affiliation/one of an affiliation. The affiliated author(s) should be permanent academic(s) of EUSL.
- Evidence has to be from Master Journal List by Clarivate Analytics.
Method for apply:
- Those who interested to apply the above Outstanding Research Award are requested to visit the Eastern University, Sri Lanka Website (www.esn.ac.lk)
- Application should be sent to the Senior Assistant Registrar/Academic Affairs Department, Eastern University, Sri Lanka, Vantharumoolai, Chenkalady on or before 15th November 2018.
- All evidences should be attached with your application.
- Late applications will not be entertained under any circumstances.
Method of Selection:
- Only the staff of the Eastern University, Sri Lanka will be eligible for the Awards.
- Research Committee of the Eastern University will make the final selection for granting the Research Awards, after an evaluation process by eminent researcher/Senior Academic Staff of the University.
- Final decision of granting the Award will be made after the approval of the Senate & Council of the Eastern University, Sri Lanka.
University Research and Publication Committee
Eastern University, Sri Lanka, Vantharumoolai,