OTS, AHEAD OPERATIONS
EASTERN UNIVERSITY, SRI LANKA
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
for the Post of Consultant to establish an Audit Unit for Accounting and Finance students,
Department of Commerce,
Faculty of Commerce and Management
World Bank funded ELTA-ELSE Department Development Project.
The Operational Technical Secretariat (OTS) of the AHEAD Operations of the Eastern University, Sri Lanka invites eligible individual consultants to indicate their interest in providing the services. Interested consultants must provide information indicating that they are qualified to perform the services through the submission of the expressions of interest along with a sample proposed plan with not more than 500 words and the updated CV.
The consultant will be required to:
- Prepare a plan on establishing an audit unit for Accounting and Finance students by incorporating expectations of the students, staffs and activity coordinators.
- Standard Operational Procedure (SOP) on forming the audit unit including the duties and responsibilities of the auditor, student contribution towards the unit and financial apportionment of earned income among stakeholders.
- Prepare Memoranda of Understanding (MOU) for signing an agreement between audit firm and university to establish the audit unit.
- Procedures for audit firm registration and recommendations for sustainability.
- A fully qualified Chartered Accountant with three years experience in the field of Auditing.
- Preference will be given to those who have managerial experience in Audit firms.
Selection procedures: Consultants will be selected adopting Individual Consultant selection procedures.
Duration of the Consultancy: Two Months
Remuneration: LKR 100,000 on completion of the project.
Method of Application:
OTS AHEAD Operations
Eastern University, Sri Lanka
Phone: 065 205 9393