EASTERN UNIVERSITY OF SRI LANKA
The Eastern University, Sri Lanka will entertain applications from suitably qualified persons for the above post up to 06.02.2020.
Terms of Reference:
- Conduct and lead Yoga classes by demonstrating practice and techniques
- Visually assess students to determine level of practices
- Assist students and staff to achieve precise alignment
- Motivate students with words of encouragement
Required Minimum Qualifications:
- Posses certificate for a specialized training or certificate programme in yoga.
- 2 years experience in training yoga.
- Be a registered Yoga Teacher (RYT) with the Yoga Alliance (www.yogaalliance.org).
Remuneration: Rs. 750/= per hour
Duration: 01 year (30 Hours per month)
Applications and particulars:
- The applicants should send self-prepared applications along with Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of educational and professional qualifications and certificates in Yoga.
- The post applied for should be marked on the top left hand corner of the envelope.
- Applicants who are employees of Government Departments, State Corporations and Statutory Bodies should forward their applications through the Head of their respective institutions, but may send an advance copy in the first instance. However, no such applicant will be considered for interview, if the application channeled through the Head of the Department is not received.
- Duly completed application should be sent by registered post to reach “Senior Assistant Registrar/Establishments (Academic Division), Eastern University, Sri Lanka, Vantharumoolai, Chenkalady” on or before 06.02.2020.
Application will not be entertained personally and the University will not bear any responsibility for such submission.
Incomplete & illegible applications, applications which are not attached with supportive documents and applications received after the closing date will be rejected.
The University reserves the right to short list the applications and interview only such applicants as the University may consider suitable for appointment.
Eastern University, Sri Lanka