OTS, AHEAD OPERATIONS
EASTERN UNIVERSITY, SRI LANKA
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
for the Post of Consultant to Plan the English Club activities with regard to student need at Department of Commerce,
Faculty of Commerce and Management
World Bank funded ELTA-ELSE Department Development Project.
The Operational Technical Secretariat (OTS) of the AHEAD Operations of the Eastern University, Sri Lanka invites eligible individual consultants to indicate their interest in providing the services. Interested consultants must provide information indicating that they are qualified to perform the services through the submission of the expressions of interest along with a sample proposed plan with not more than 500 words and the updated CV.
The consultant will be required to:
- Develop a plan to establish English Club by incorporating expectations of the students, staffs and activity coordinators.
- Develop a constitution for implementing the club activity with the participation of necessary stakeholders.
- Guiding the undergraduates (club members) to operate the club activities.
- Make revision, if required on the planned activities after implementations.
- Report on the club activities with evidence to the department.
- Postgraduate degree preferably in English Language from a recognized University and three years’ experience in teaching English language.
- Experience in teaching English language for 15 years.
- Experience in forming English Club in University environment.
Selection procedures: Consultants will be selected adopting Individual Consultant selection procedures.
Duration of the Consultancy: One Month
Remuneration: LKR 50,000 on completion of the project.
Method of Application:
OTS AHEAD Operations
Eastern University, Sri Lanka
Phone: 065 205 9393